Soybean meal, for Animal Feed / Poultry feed for sale
Soybean meal: is used in food and animal feeds, principally as a protein supplement, but also as a source of metabolize energy. Typically 1 bushel (i.e. 60 lbs. or 27.2 kg) of soybeans yields 48 lbs. (21.8 kg) of soybean meal. Some, but not all, soybean meal is produced from the residue left after oil extraction.
Moisture 10% max
Acid insolubles 0.3% max
Broken pellets and or meal acceptable Upto 80%
TVBN 50mg/100 gms max
Fiber 6% max
Aflatoxin 20 ppb max
Total count 5* 10^5 max
Salmonella Absent in 25 gms
Mould colong 5*10^5 max
E.coli Absent in 0.1 gms
Packing – 25Kg or 50 Kg pp bag
Printing bag – As per the buyer needs
Loading capacity of the container – 20ft container (26 Mt)
Loading Port – Tuticorin / Chennai / Krishnapatnam Port
Delivery Time – 15 to 20 days
Payment terms – 100% Irrevocable Confirmed Documentary Letter of credit atsight from Top Prime bank. OR 30% Advance and 70% scan copy against the documents.
Quantity – Min Qty 100MT – Max quantity As per the buyer requirements.
Destination Port – Any Port as per the buyer requirements.
We offer premium Quality of Services ,once you choose our Company to buy soybean meal we will guide you through out the buying process until your Ordered products reach you safely we will Monitor each and every action. We also offer after sales service.
1. Inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. We can offer GENERAL Brand as well as OEM
4. Reasonable Prices and Competitive price .
5. Fast Delivery.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation .purpose
7. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX.
8. Provide information of your shipment in time
9. Perfect product tracking system and service
- Type: Soybean Meal
- Use: Cattle, Chicken, Dog, Fish, Horse, Pig
- Admixture (%): 1%
- Moisture (%): 10%
- Grade: Top grade
- Packaging: 50 kg/bag
- Place of Origin: Durban Sea Port, South Africa
- Brand Name: SPE
- Model Number: SPE 404
- Cultivation type: Organic
- Protein: 48% min
- Aflatoxin: 20 PPB